divendres, 19 de maig del 2017

Are love-locks romantic or  menace? Write a for argainst essay about this practice.

I think it is difficult to have an open relationship and that It will work out well. If it works it's because  the couple and when they meet with another person who is not their love.
I couldn't have an open relationship because I have a intensive feelings and I couldn't have something with another person if I don't have feelings for him.
I would feel incomfortable. If I will go to study in another country for long time probably I would have an open relationship but with conditions or limits with my couple. For exemple if my boyfriend would go to the party and he wants to be with a girl he can but after he can't give his number neither meet again. It's obiusly that he has to tell me what he has done

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada