divendres, 19 de maig del 2017

Imagine you have a toxic friend that is runing your life. Write a letter to him/her explaining the problem and proposing solutions to re-establish your mutual confidence.

Dear Gemma, how are you?
I write you because I want to help you.
I tire that you tell lines everyday and I help and I be by your side for something that is false.
I know that you don't suffer any disease, you don't be anorexic and all is lie.
I know that now you living the best life because everybody give you all their love and atention. But I think that lie with this disase it's not good, you are very wrong doing this. I'm angry because you lied to me with this big lie, but I want to help you get out of this lie.
I propose to talk with you and you parents about the thruth

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada